- Civil Services
- Hp As Cce
Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services Combined Competitive Exam 2018
The Himachal Pradesh Public Services Commission conducts the Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services Combined Competitive Exam commonly known as HP AS CCE for the recruitment of Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services Officers, Himachal Pradesh Police Services Officer and other allied branches.
HP AS CCE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a citizen of India
- Candidate must have successfully completed their bachelor’s or other equivalent degree from a recognised university.
- The age of the candidate should be between 21 to 35 years as on 1st January of the year of HP AS CCE examination. However, there is a relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to the reserved category.
HP AS CCE 2018 Application Process
- The candidates are required to apply through online mode by visiting the official website http://hp.gov.in/hppsc
- Fill all the relevant information correctly, as any incomplete/incorrect information may lead to rejection of the form.
- The application process is finally complete with the payment of the application fees.
HP AS CCE 2018 Application Fees
General Category Candidates/General Physical Handicapped and WFF of Himachal Pradesh: Rs. 400
SC/ST/OBC of Himachal Pradesh: Rs. 100
The payment can be either by cash at any branch of PNB or through e-challan which can be generated from the official website. One can also make the payment using credit/debit card of any bank.
Candidates who are ex-serviceman of Himachal Pradesh and have retired after the completion of normal tenure and candidates who are visually impaired are exempted from the examination fees.
HP AS CCE Exam Pattern
The HP AS CCE consists of three stages:
- Preliminary Examination
No. of papers: 2 (Paper 1: General Studies and Paper 2: Aptitude Test)
Duration: 2 hours each
Question Type: Objective
Total marks: 200 (100 each)
- Main Examination
Candidates who qualify in the preliminary exam are eligible to appear
for the Mains Examination. It consists of the subjects selected by the
List of optional subjects for Mains Exam
- Animal Husbandary and Veterinary Science
- Civil Engineering
- Commerce and Accountancy
- Electrical Engineering
- English Literature
- Hindi Literature (in Devangiri Script)
- Indian History
- Mechanical Engineering
- Political Science and International Relations
- Public Administration
- Punjabi Literature
- Sanskrit Literature
N.B. Candidates will not be allowed to take the following combination of subjects:
- Political Science and International Relations and Public Administration
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandary and Veterinary Science
- Hindi Literature, English Literature, Sanskrit Literature and Punjabi Literature
- Of the Engineering Subjects: Civi Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
Candidates, who secure qualifying marks in the Main examination, will be eligible to appear for the interview. They will have to sit in front of a panel where the candidates will be judged upon their thorough knowledge about a particular topic.
HP AS CCE 2018 Exam Centers
The centre for Main examination will be Shimla only.
HP AS CCE 2018 Contact Details
HPPSC Reception Counter
Near Main Gate
Toll Free Number: 18001808004
Phone No.: 0177-2624313, 2629738