- Hp National Law Entrance Test
HP National Law Entrance Test
HP National Law Entrance Test (HP-NLET) is conducted by Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU), Shimla for admission to its various programmes such as – BA/BBA LLB (Hons), LLM and PhD in law.
HP National Law Entrance Test 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- All candidates should have completed their Class 12 or other equivalent examination (10 plus 2 system) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for only SC/ST category) from a recognised board or university.
- Candidates appearing for their Class 12 or other equivalent examination in the year 2019 are also eligible to apply for HPNLET.
- Candidates who have completed his 10 2 or other equivalent examination from an Open University (without possessing any basic qualification) is not eligible to apply for HPNLET.
HP National Law Entrance Test 2019 Application Process
Candidates are required to fill the HPNET application form online by visiting the official website of HP National Law University. The application process is complete with the payment of application fees by means of an Online Payment Gateway – Credit Card/Debit Card and Net Banking.
HP National Law Entrance Test 2019 Exam Pattern
HPNLET 2019 examination will be of 2 hours duration. The exam pattern for BA/BBA LLB (Hons), LLM and PhD in law are as follows -
BA/BBA LLB (Hons)
Total Marks: 150
Total Questions: 150
Duration: 2 hoursGeneral Awareness
No. of questions: 50Legal Awareness & Reasoning
No. of questions: 40Quantitative Aptitude
No. of questions: 30English Comprehensive
No. of questions: 30
Total Questions: 120 Multiple choice Questions and Essay question on Contemporary Legal Problems of 30 marks weightage
Total Marks: 150Topics
- Constitutional Law
- Law of Contract
- Law of Torts
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Public International Law
- Corporate Law
- Intellectual Property Right Law
- Contemporary Legal Problems
PhD CoursePaper I - Legal Research Methodology
No. of Questions: 50 MCQs
Total Marks: 100Paper II - Law and Social Transformation (and related topics)
No. of Questions: 1 Essay type question
Total Marks: 50
HP-NLET 2019 Exam Centers
HP-NLET 2019 Contact Information
Email Address: email@example.com
Admission Helpline: 0177-2779802, 0177-2779803, 0120-4160880, 0120-4160881
Official Website: http://www.hpnlu.ac.in/
Phone Number: 0177-2779802