- Hpu Pg Ayurveda Admission Test
HPU PG Ayurveda (MD/MS) Admission Test 2019
HPU PG Ayurveda (MD/MS) Admission Test is conducted by Himachal Pradesh University for admission to its Postgraduate Degree Course in Ayurveda.
HPU PG Ayurveda (MD/MS) Admission Test 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a BAMS or other equivalent Degree of 5 years duration (including rotatory internship) from a recogniszed University/ Institution.
- Candidate must have registered themselves with Ayurveda & Unani Board, H.P. Shimla or must get himself/ herself registered within three months of admission.
- Candidate who is a Ayurvedic Medical Officer and must have at least rendered five years of service including ad hoc service, if any, out of which minimum three years of service should be in the rural areas or should have two years service in Hard/Tribal Areas are also eligible to apply for HPU PG Ayurveda (MD/MS).
- Candidate who is a Ayurvedic Medical Officers working on regular basis in department of Ayurveda (H.P.) with a minimum of 8 years of service left for superannuation after completion of postgraduate degree are eligible to apply for HPU PG Ayurveda (MD/MS).
HPU PG Ayurveda (MD/MS) Admission Test Pattern
- Question Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Duration: 3 hours
- Medium of Language: English and Hindi
- Total Marks: 200
The HPU PG Ayurveda (MD/MS) Admission Test shall consists of one question paper comprising subjects such as Sanskrit, Padarth Vigyan, Ayurveda ka itihas, Ashtang Sangraha, Sharir Rachana, Sharir Kriya (05 question each), Dravyaguna, Ras Shastra, Agad Tantra, Vikriti Vigyan, Swathvitta and Charak Purvardh (10 question each) and Utrardh (16 question each), Current Affairs 07 questions) and G.K. Himachal (03 questions).N.B.:
There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
HPU PG Ayurveda (MD/MS) Admission Test 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online only by using University website www.hpuniv.ac.in
- Candidates should get a printout of the Computer Generated Application Form and paste a self attested photograph on it and along with the copy of fee receipt, it should be sent through Speed Post to -
Assistant Registrar (Entrance Tests)
Room No. 10, Ground Floor, Administrative 7
Block, Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla-171005
The application form can also submitted in person at the University counter before the prescribed date.
HPU PG Ayurveda (MD/MS) Admission Test 2019 Application Fee
- For General and Other Categories: Rs.2200/-
- For SC/ST Categories: Rs.1100/-
HPU PG Ayurveda (MD/MS) Admission Test 2019 Important Dates (Tentative)
- Start of Online Application Form and payment of Fees: 1st week of June to second week of July 2019
- Start of Online Application Form and payment of Fees: End July 2019
- Availability of Admit cards from University Website: Mid August 2019
- Entrance Test Date: Mid August 2019 (Sunday)
- Date of Displaying the Key Answers in the HP University: End August 2019
- Declaration of Result: September 2019
- 1st Round of Counseling at Rajiv Gandhi Govt. PG Ayurvedic College, Paprola, Distt Kangra (H.P.): End September 2019
- Announcement of the list of selected Candidates for their Admission Process: End September 2019
- Commencement of Academic Session: September - October 2019
HPU PG Ayurveda (MD/MS) Admission Test 2019 Contact Details
Department of Indian System of Medicine (Ayurveda) and Homoeopathy, Controller of Examinations, H.P. University, Summer Hill